Aldar to Sell Phase 3 of Yas Acres Residential Project

Wednesday, 28th September 2016

Aldar Properties will start selling 260 villas and townhouses within the third phase of its Yas Acres project, a waterfront development located in on Yas Island, in October, reported The National.

The project is worth AED 6 billion and will offer two-bedroom townhouses, three-bedroom townhouses, and three and four-bedroom duplexes.

The prices start from AED 2.3 million and units range from 200 square meters to 324 square meters, according to Construction Week Online.

The company is offering payment methods that include payment of 30%  during the construction phase, and the other 70% during the project’s delivery.

Share your thoughts

Please Enter This Code: