Monday, 5th September 2016
Established in 1993, Beta Egypt carried out its projects in 6th of October and Obour cities. Beta is focused on meeting international standards in customer service and urban development. Beta Egypt recently acquired an authorized capital of 500 million pounds and issued a share capital of EGP 65 million for investment in urban development and future construction in the Middle East.
One of the company’s recent projects is Beta Gardens compound located in 6th of October City, 10 minutes from Remaya Square and four kilometers from Al-Wahat road. Approximately 85% of the compound is made up of green areas, and the remaining 15% is made up of 43 buildings containing 946 units, built on a landscape that measures up to 84,984 square meters.
The buildings are built according to fully modern designs with marble granite stairs and marble floors. The construction of the compound began in 2008 and the project was fully delivered in 2011.
Surveillance cameras for public areas
Mosque to accommodate about 800 people