Attracting more attention towards sustainable living and going green has become a priority for all countries in recent years. This comes to combat climate change and protect the livelihood of mankind. Sustainable living has also been a top priority in the formation of our real estate product, especially after the pandemic hit two years ago. In this regard, Invest-Gate is to hold host panel on “Urban Development & Sustainability.” The event will take place in The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization on June 1st, 2022.
The panel will host prominent experts in the Egyptian real estate sector, aiming at presenting and exchanging visions and proposals, examining the new real estate product, the new shape of Egypt’s urban development and 4th generation cities to alter our lifestyle for a better and healthier living and to protect the generations to come.
The key market players will also propose their innovative solutions to develop and secure a sustainable real estate product whether residential, commercial, administrative, and even infrastructure, highlighting green living, proper use of space, and modify business strategies. Lilly Ghorab, Master’s Holder Architect and Founder of Mediterranean Design Lounge (MDL), will moderate the panel.
Ahmed Shalaby, President and CEO of Tatweer Misr, Bedier Rizk, CEO of PARAGON Developments, and Marloes Knippenberg, CEO of Kerten Hospitality, Fouad Zayed, Vice President Digital Energy and EcoStruxure Egypt, North East Africa and Levant Cluster at Schneider Electric, Hesham Mahran, Chief Enterprise Line of Business Officer at Orange Egypt, and Amgad Khattab, CEO of Engineering Solutions, are among the key speakers during the event.
During the panel, speakers will tackle sustainable real estate products & changing consumers’ behavior, covering the following questions:
- How is sustainable living applicable across various real estate products?
- Is going green a real demand or another market trend?
- How can a sustainable real estate market be a catalyst for real and effective economic growth?
- How to utilize space and energy in a sustainable real estate product?
- How to make sustainable living a necessity?
- What are the means to attract clients to 4th generation sustainable cities?
- Is sustainability possible for urban redeveloping of old dense cities?
- How would sustainable urban development affect price and ROI of individual investments?
The host panel is sponsored by PARAGON Developments and Tatweer Misr.