Attal Properties Launches Its Largest Residential Project in Mostakbal City “The 101”, With Investments Reaching EGP 25 Bn

Attal Properties Launches Its Largest Residential Project in Mostakbal City “The 101”, With Investments Reaching EGP 25 Bn

Attal Properties, a leading real estate development company in Egypt and the Middle East, has announced the launch of its premier project in partnership with the Arab Contractors Company, “The 101,” with total investments of approximately EGP 25 bn, Invest-Gate reports.

Eng. Ahmed El-Attal, Chairman of El-Attal Group, highlighted that “The 101” project stands out due to its exceptional location and design. It will serve as an upscale destination for those seeking a luxurious lifestyle near key projects and the vibrant community of New Cairo.

The project is named “The 101” based on its total area of 101 feddans, equivalent to 424,200 sqm. Situated in one of the best locations in Mostakbal City, specifically Plot No. 1 of Phase 1, it is strategically positioned right after the main gate. This prime location places it at the heart of the city, providing easy access to major strategic routes and public amenities, including the Middle Ring Road. The project’s excellent accessibility enhances its long-term value as a profitable real estate investment.

Eng. Ahmed El-Attal further explained that “The 101” offers a diverse range of luxurious residential units, including maisonettes, twin houses, townhouses, and villas, with sizes ranging from 120 sqm to 500 sqm. These units are meticulously designed in the latest modern architectural styles to cater to various preferences, meeting the expectations of clients seeking distinction, tranquility, and luxury.

El-Attal emphasized that only 30% of the project’s vast area is allocated to buildings and residential units. The remaining 70% is dedicated to various water bodies, landscapes, and integrated services, creating a serene natural environment that allows residents to enjoy their time outdoors and promotes mental and physical well-being.

El-Attal expressed his confidence in providing European-style housing on Egyptian land through “The 101,” offering competitive prices and flexible payment plans tailored to the financial capabilities of clients. This ensures that they achieve the desired price and real estate value as a future investment.

Eng. Ahmed El-Assar, Chairman of the Arab Contractors, further explained that “The 101” project is being developed on a plot owned by the Arab Contractors in Mostakbal City, covering an area of 101 feddans. The Arab Contractors hold an 11% stake in the ownership structure of Midar, the general developer and owner of 11,000 feddans in East Cairo, including Mostakbal City, which spans 5,200 feddans. The ownership structure includes the National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, the National Investment Bank, and Misr Financial Investments Company.

El-Attal Properties has a strategic approach based on continuous market study and planning to offer unique products. They have collaborated with renowned engineering consultants and contracting experts, including Eng. Yasser El Beltagy, founder and chairman of YBA, known for partnering with major entities in Egypt and the Middle East to execute distinctive and innovative projects.

Additionally, El-Attal Properties has contracted Inversion for Project Management, a company with vast experience overseeing numerous projects, ensuring the delivery of luxury, comfort, and sophistication.

El-Attal Properties has also partnered with internationally acclaimed architect Xavier Vilalta, known for his sustainable and award-winning designs.


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password