DAMAC, Amlak Partner to Offer Customers Investment Opportunities

DAMAC, Amlak Partner to Offer Customers Investment Opportunities
Dubai’s property developer, DAMAC Properties, partners with real estate financier, Amlak Finance, to offer its existing customers an exclusive investment opportunity, Invest-Gate reports.
The “Double Your Property” product allows existing DAMAC customers to purchase a second property through the developer’s completed and off-plan portfolio with zero capital to be paid up front.
Customers, who own DAMAC’s fully paid-up homes, are eligible to invest in a new villa or apartment from the developer and take advantage of a tailored scheme.
Amlak will offer a home finance of 60% of the current market value of the existing property to pay towards the new property while the remaining 40% will also be financed by the developer.

Menna A. Farouk 368 Posts

Menna A. Farouk is a Cairo-based reporter. She has contributed to several international news organizations, including Deutsche Welle, Al-Monitor and Global Voices.


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password