Dorra Group to Launch The Courtyard end-2017 in Sheikh Zayed

Dorra Group to Launch The Courtyard end-2017 in Sheikh Zayed

Egypt’s real estate developer Dorra announces the delivery of the first phase of its commercial and administrative project The Courtyard and schedules to launch the inauguration of entire project end 2017, Invest-Gate reports.

The company announces that the second and third phases of the Courtyard are soon to follow with attractive sale offers. “We provide flexible installment plans over three to five years post delivery with a down payment of 20% to 25%,” Yassin Mansour, sales manager at Dorra Group, tells Invest-Gate.

“Now, we are completing the second phase and we just launched its sale. We have already guaranteed the sale of 90% of the second phase already; and have the remaining 10% now on a special offer for one month,” Mansour adds.

“The remaining units are now for sale at the same prices of the first phase. After a month, the remaining units will see some increase in their prices given the market value of course but will continue to enjoy a lesser price than those of others,” Mansour confirms.

The Courtyard is the first a mixed-use complex in the area of Sheikh Zayed, serving about 30,000-40,000 of Sheikh Zayed residents. It is designed to provide high-end office spaces for retail, administrative, and medical businesses as well for small-to-medium sized enterprises.

The Courtyard is divided into clusters, meaning that each building is a stand-alone unit to serve just one business or one client.  “Such a feature is not to be found elsewhere and is new to the retail and office buildings world of Egypt, featuring different sizes and storey-levels that range from 80 to 240 square meters,” Mansour announces.

Menna A. Farouk 368 Posts

Menna A. Farouk is a Cairo-based reporter. She has contributed to several international news organizations, including Deutsche Welle, Al-Monitor and Global Voices.


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password