Inertia launches “Ayla”, a new phase in Jefaira, in line with its strategy to maximize investments in its project in the North Coast, Invest-Gate reports.

Ayla is located in the heart of Jefaira, with a distinctive view of the Mediterranean Sea. It spans over an area of 318,000 sqm. The project provides various unit types, divided between villas, twin houses, townhouses, and chalets, ranging in size from two to four rooms.

Ayla has many features including 81.5% open space, which varies between private and public landscape areas, including swimmable lagoons with a total area of approximately 40,000 to 60,000 sqm. Additionally, Ayla’s architectural style is inspired by the Mexican city “Tulum”.

Commenting on the launch of Ayla, Ahmed El-Adawy, CEO of Inertia, states, “The new phase is a manifestation of our vision for urban development through which we offer residential units and serviced apartments that cater to the different needs of our clients.”

In this regard, Inertia will pump around EGP 2.3 bn in the launch of the new phase, as part of Jefaira’s overall investment of EGP 66 bn, divided into the 25 phases of the project; four phases have been launched including “Ayla”.

Moreover, the company announces the delivery dates of the previously launched phases which are scheduled throughout the next two years. “Furl” will be delivered by the end of this year, with achieved sales of 85%, “Quayside” in 2022, with achieved sales of 55%, and “Cribs” in 2023, with achieved sales of 80%.

It is worth noting that Jefaira’s facilities and amenities include hotels, clubhouses, a marina, a commercial area, a kid’s area, sports arenas, cliffs and parks, a sports academy, a hospital, educational facilities, and Jefaira’s pedestrian promenade. It also features a boutique hotel with a private waterfront, with 95% of the units overlooking the water and the remaining 5% overlooking the calming view of natural green landscapes.

The company confirms that it will make sure that some facilities will be available for the homeowners upon delivery of the first phase of the project.