Iwan Developments Launches Jedar Compound

Iwan Developments Launches Jedar Compound
Egyptian real estate developer Iwan Developments reveals details on a new compound in 6th of October City, Invest-Gate reports.
Spanning an area of 43.5 acres, Jedar includes stand-alone villas, twin houses. and duplexes.
Applicants are offered a payment plan over seven years, with a 5% down-payment. The compound has facilities including a clubhouse, a kids area, social areas, and a swimming pool.
The company devoted only 18% of the project’s total area to residences, while the remaining 82% is covered with landscape.

Menna A. Farouk 368 Posts

Menna A. Farouk is a Cairo-based reporter. She has contributed to several international news organizations, including Deutsche Welle, Al-Monitor and Global Voices.


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password