National Bonds Corporation Launches Casa Flores Phase III

National Bonds Corporation Launches Casa Flores Phase III

UAE’s investment company National Bonds Corporation says it launched, through its real estate arm, National Properties, a new phase of a community project, Invest-Gate reports.

The investment firm is launching the third phase of Casa Flores villas and apartments at the Motor City Green Community project.

The sales event will be launched on September 9 at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, and will also take place during Cityscape Global 2017, which will be held from September 11 to 13 at the Dubai World Trade Center.

Casa Flores townhouse villas consist of 137 villas with options of three and four bedrooms.

The project will also include 136 luxurious Eden Apartments, to be managed by Harbor Real Estate, with choices of studios, one-, or two-bedroom apartments.

Buyers will be given the option to pay only 10% in advance and the remaining 90% of the payment will be due over ten years post handover in the fourth quarter of 2018.


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password