After the success of the project’s phase I, New Jersey Developments (NJD) launches the second phase of the “Genesis Business Complex” project in the Downtown area in the New Administrative Capital (NAC), Invest-Gate reports.

Girgis Youssef, CEO of New Jersey Developments, states that the project is located in the most distinguished areas of the downtown, near the cathedral, the iconic tower, the Misr Mosque, and the Al Massa Hotel. He further remarks that this is the company’s third project in NAC.

Youssef points out that the company plans to expand more in the Egyptian market, especially in the fourth-generation cities. He mentions that the Genesis Business Complex project consists of a land and 14 floors, comprising administrative offices of different sizes, medical clinics, fully-finished hotel apartments, with hotel services. The project also features a 5-star hotel, a gymnasium, and an infinity pool.

Moreover, Youssef explains that the project aims to implement green environment standards and energy rationalization, in addition, the project’s built-up area reaches 30% of the total land area and the remaining 70% is allocated to green spaces.

For his part, Ziad El Olabi, head of the commercial sector of New Jersey Developments, affirms the company’s success in selling and marketing phase I, indicating that phase II is offered with suitable payment plans for various consumer categories.

Besides, Haroun Abdel Ghani, head of the commercial sector of the company, reviews the implementation status of the Green Avenue project in NAC, stressing that 95% of the project is sold out, and about 55% of the project’s construction work is complete.

He mentions that Green Avenue spans over an area of ​​11.6 acres in the R7 District in NAC. It comprises about 490 housing units with various spaces ranging from 115-370 sqm.

Concerning the Jura project, Abdel Ghani confirms that the first and second phases are sold out, in addition, the company is preparing to launch the third phase.

Jura is located in El Galala City, Ain Sokhna, 40 minutes away from NAC and 60 minutes from New Cairo, and it extends over an area of ​​10 acres.