Palm Hills Developments announce a partnership with Inspired Education Group (Inspired) to launch the first King’s School in the The Crown project in West Cairo, Invest-Gate reports.

Inspired plans a total of four King’s Schools in Egypt; the first in The Crown will be open for classes as of September 2022; the second is planned for Palm Hills Alexandria; the third school will be in Palm Hills New Cairo; and the fourth in Badya. Opening dates for these schools will be announced at a later stage, according to a company press release on March 22.

“I am pleased with our partnership with Inspired and our collaboration to establish King’s Schools in Egypt. Inspired and King’s School Group have some of the highest performing academic schools globally and we are pleased to be able to establish such schools in our Palm Hills Developments throughout Egypt to ensure the highest quality education for our communities,” Yasseen Mansour, Palm Haills’ chairman and group CEO, comments.

On his part, Nadim M Nsouli, founder, chairman & CEO of Inspired further says, “We are delighted to be the first global group of premium schools to come to Egypt. We are working with the leading real estate developer, Palm Hills Development, and the Mansour family, to bring four new schools to the country. Each school will be uniquely designed to fit with the surrounding community. We will bring our Inspired approach to each school to ensure every student fulfills their potential through our core pillars of academic excellence, sport, and the arts. Inspired will introduce its global best practices and enable students in Egypt to leverage our global platform and participate in exchange programs with our schools around the world.”

The Crown is chosen to house the first King’s School due to its unique location atop a group of hills in 6th of October city spanning an area of 190 acres. The project enjoys a scenic view of captivating greenery that comprises 80% of the project’s area. The remaining 20% includes the residential area, a refined mall that satisfies all the residents’ needs with ease, a sporting and social club and spa, and a fascinating golf course designed by The Golden Bear, Jack Nicklaus.

Construction of all buildings and facilities at King’s School in The Crown is scheduled to be completed before September 2022, where it will be ready to welcome students from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12.

The King’s School in The Crown has an area of 40,000 sqm that also includes a dedicated football field, a 400 m running track, tennis and basketball fields, a fully equipped auditorium to host concerts, plays, and various activities, a covered swimming pool for all year use, state-of-the-art science laboratories and dedicated premises designed for early education.