Zodiac Development, one of the leading real estate development companies, is to launch its second project at the New Administrative Capital (NAC) as part of its plans to expand investment in Egyptian market, Invest-Gate reports.

Hassan Hassanein, chairman of Zodiac Development, states that the company plans to launch a number of new projects in 2022 to support of the state’s plans and efforts for urban expansion and inauguration of fourth-generation cities.

Hassanein adds that the company achieved great success in its first project, Mizar, at the new capital, and sold out 80% of the project’s units within a short period, and the remaining 20% of the project’s units will be preserved to be offered by the company on rental system in the coming period.

Mizar project is located in the most prestigious areas of downtown, over 2,650 sqm and with 16,500 sqm built up area, comprising commercial, administrative, medical units. Furthermore, it consists of ground and 12 floors.

He further notes that the new capital is at the forefront of investment destinations in the Middle East and enjoys very promising investment opportunities, especially with the start of the government to move tp its new headquarters in government district at the new capital.

Ahmed Fares, CCO of Zodiac Development, notes that the new project will be in the most distinguished areas of downtown. It comprises commercial, administrative, and medical properties. The new project is scheduled to be marketed in Q1 2022.